|Judith Leigh Cert. MRCSLT
A SPEECH AND LANGUAGE THERAPIST IN NORTH LONDON
I am a qualified speech and language therapist with thirty years clinical practice. I have extensive experience working with pre-school and school age children with speech and language processing difficulties as well as children on the autistic spectrum. I worked for the NHS for many years before starting my own private practice fifteen years ago. I am based near Finchley, North London.
Where do I work?
I work with children in my home where I have a purpose built treatment room. I run a Sunday morning clinic as well as sessions during the week. I also work in a number of independent and state schools supporting children with a range of speech, language and communication difficulties.
Who do I see?
Pre-school and school age children with:
- Delayed use of speech and language (late talkers)
- Difficulties understanding or following spoken/written language
- Difficulties using vocabulary and/or grammar
- Articulation difficulties (speech sounds)
- Higher level language processing difficulties
- Written language difficulties
- Listening and attention difficulties
- Delayed play development
- Voice problems
- Autistic spectrum disorder
Judith Leigh Cert. MRCSLT
Speech and Language Therapist
Tel: 0208 445 6217
Judith Leigh Speech and Language Therapist is a certified member of The Royal College Of Speech and Language Therapists (Cert.MRCSLT), a member of the Association of Speech and Language Therapists In Private Practice (ASLTIP) and registered with the Health Professions Council (HPC).